· 1/2 cup flour - sifted before measuring
· 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/8 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
· 1 cup sugar
· 2 eggs
· 2 squares unsweetened chocolate - melted (2 ounces)
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, and eggs together until light and fluffy. Beat in melted butter and chocolate; stir in flour mixture then fold in the chopped nuts.
Spread brownies batter in prepared pan; bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cut brownies in squares while still warm; cool brownies completely in pan.
Grain-Free Apple Honey Cake
21 hours ago